Exit

LrC doesn´t synch KI-Masked photos correctly

Explorer ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LrC V12.0.1, WIN11

1. I edit a bunch of 300 photos in LrC V12.0.1

2. Some of the photos are edited WITH KI-Mascs, some are edited WITHOUT KI-masks

3. I put all 300 photos into a synched collection

4. WEB-Version of collection: After synching, photos (without KI-masks are synched ok, but some photos with KI-masks are synched, but are shows the original-file like it was not edited.

5. LR-Version of the collection: After synching, photos (without KI-masks are synched ok, but some photos with KI-masks are synched, but are shows the original-file with the following german error-message:

EMSI68219_0-1667605601037.png

Unfortunatelly I cannot change the language to english in LR.

If I re-open the masking in LrC, change some values and leave the masking tool again and wait for synch. Everything is synched well, also the KI-masked photos are showing the right editing.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

LrC V12.0.1, WIN11 with all latest updates

1. I edit a bunch of 300 photos in LrC V12.0.1

2. Some of the photos are edited WITH KI-Mascs, some are edited WITHOUT KI-masks

3. I put all 300 photos into a synched collection

4. WEB-Version of collection: After synching, photos (without KI-masks are synched ok, but some photos with KI-masks are synched, but are shows the original-file like it was not edited.

5. LR-Version of the collection: After synching, photos (without KI-masks are synched ok, but some photos with KI-masks are synched, but are shows the original-file with the following german error-message:

EMSI68219_0-1667723854575.png

Unfortunatelly I cannot change the language to english in LR.

If I re-open the masking in LrC, change some values and leave the masking tool again and wait for synch. Everything is synched well, also the KI-masked photos are showing the right editing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines