• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LrC exporting corrupted TIFF files

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wroking on a Mac Studio, macOS Monterey V12.6. I've been using LrC on this machine and others for years with no issues. Within the last month or so though, random files will be corrupted after export. They are being exported as TIFF. This may be one or two files in a batch export of 30-100 images. It doesn't happen every time I export, either.

When I try to reexport it sometimes will work and sometimes it can take 5 or 6 tries before it exports correctly. The source file is not corrupted. I couldn't find anything similar in the forums. I've had this issue on two different macs, both Mac Studios. The other Studio uses macOS Ventura V13.0. Both are using the current version of LrC v12.2.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

Corrupted files are caused by hardware malfunction somewhere. If it happens during export, then the logical place to look is memory and hard disk. Looks like you havan intermittent problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Corrupted files are caused by hardware malfunction somewhere. If it happens during export, then the logical place to look is memory and hard disk. Looks like you havan intermittent problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines