Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LrC: GPS geocodes are not exported to JPG

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear friends of LrC,

after I have finished my shooting, I geocoded all 200 fotos. Now, I want to export everything on disk for sharing. However, the fotos exported don't show any GPS coordinates or geocodes in their metadata. I have checked the setting for export on disk: here, the settings say "all metadata" and all three other options are unchecked (two of them would remove faces and GPS). The 3rd seems to have no effect.

image.png

Have you any hint, what went wrong? I don't find any other setting, which might cause this effect.

Best shootings, Steffen

PS: pic #1 - LrC metadata and pic #2 - preview metadata exported

Greenshot 2021-02-06 14.22.35.pngGreenshot 2021-02-06 14.25.30.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the latest version of LrC?

Try a different application to show the EXIF metadata.

I just tried and it correctly exported the GPS location.

Screenshot 2021-02-06 175246.png

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thansk for answering. In the last minutes, I kept on seaching the internet and found a damn old posting solving my issue. I just finished the testing successfully:

In the map module, I was testing "saved locations" some years ago. There was "private" checked ON with !!! 3.000 km radius. Thus, all GPS data were not excluded, since my vacations are not so far of my home.

Thanks for helping, Steffen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines