• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LrC, Katalog kann nicht repariert werden

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo zusammen, mein aktueller LrC Katalog lässt sich weder öffnen, noch kann er repariert werde. Leider habe ich keine Backup-Datei der letzten Monate, so dass etliche Tausend bearbeitete Bilder nur in diesem Katalog sind. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, ihn doch zu reparieren?Screenshot 2022-03-13 LR Katalog nicht repariert.png

[removed unneded multiple copies of the screen capture - Mod.]

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No recent backups ... I think you have lost all the work you haved one since your last backup.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's what I fear... Somehow I deactivated the backup function unnoticed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try to reach out for Adobe support.

This community here is user-to-user based, and Adobe staff only infrequently checks in and responds to posts.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer
. How can I contact Adobe Support? I couldn't find a direct contact option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://helpx.adobe.com/de/support.html

Unten, Kontakt Einzelanwender

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect you already found this: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/troubleshoot-corrupt-catalog.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I tried, but no chance, no solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ignore this, I had not seen that the link above suggests the same thing. Did you try creating the new catalog?

You may want to try this (it solved my corrupted catalog problem, when the corruption also affected my backup catalogs). I was able to recover all my work.

Launch Lightroom and create a new catalog.

Go to File>Import from Catalog

Import from the corrupted Catalog (make sure you select do not move the pictures)

This solution was given to me by an Adobe technician during a Chat session. It solved my problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines