• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LrC not showing previews on import

New Here ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using LrC v 10.2. Prior to "upgrading" to 10.2 Lightroom would show previews of my Raw files (from Canon 5d and Fuji cameras, both purchased many years ago so Raw files are well-known). Since upgrading to 10.2 I get the message "Previews not available for this file" during the import phase. Everything is perfectly normal other than that but it's annoying not to be able to see the previews during import. Any suggestions from you gurus out there? Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

A thousand thanks johnrellis and the others who finally helped me resolve this annoying problem. Turns out it's not an Adobe problem but an Apple problem. I'm using Apple's BigSur OS on an imac and, as others suggested, I went in to Apple's SystemPreferences/Security&Privacy/Privacy/FilesandFolders and gave permission to Lightroom to access the listed locations. After that change my Import previews were, indeed, available in Lightroom. Thanks again to all of you helpful folks.

Jeff

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A thousand thanks johnrellis and the others who finally helped me resolve this annoying problem. Turns out it's not an Adobe problem but an Apple problem. I'm using Apple's BigSur OS on an imac and, as others suggested, I went in to Apple's SystemPreferences/Security&Privacy/Privacy/FilesandFolders and gave permission to Lightroom to access the listed locations. After that change my Import previews were, indeed, available in Lightroom. Thanks again to all of you helpful folks.

Jeff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines