Hi, Thanks for reading.
Problem: Presets and edits used on photos won't export
Environment: LRC 12.3 Build 202304101834-a08245c, on MacBook Pro 2015 with macOS Monterey 12.6.5
- Import .arw file (Sony RAW file). During import, convert to DNG file and add keywords.
- When editing, use a "user preset" I've created on the imported DNG file. Everything looks good
- Click on "Update DNG preview & metadata in the "Metadata" drop down.
- Export photo: with settings - rename file, export as DNG with "Compatibility" set to Cam raw 2.4 or later, or 14 or later, with JPEG Preview set to Medium or Full Size.
- Exported photo on desktop opened in Preview - no edits show
- Upload to Google Photos - edits not there when viewed
- Upload to Google Drive - open in Preview - edits not there when viewed with Preview
- Import exported photo into Light Room Mobile - edits ARE there.
I had no trouble with this workflow until a couple of days ago. Any ideas why this is happening? Anything else I could try? Also when I export as TIFF file all edits show OK, but I want to avoid the excessive file size with TIFF. I appreciate your help, experience, and expertise! Thank you.