• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LrC second monitor not responding causeing LrC to freeze and crash

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Dell XPS laptop running W10 using 2 external monitors.  Laptop screen is display #1, the external monitors are #2 and #3.  I have used the second monitor successfully on the 2 external monitrs (displays #2 & #3) many times and am familiar with turining the LrC second monitor on/off and toggling "full screen" on/off in order to relocate the second monitor from my laptop screen (display #1) to display #3 in the event LrC second monitor opens on the laptop display #1. 

However in the last day or so when second monitor is actuated LrC opens this in full screen mode on the laptop display #1, and when I toggle it from full screen in order to relocate it (via draging over) onto display #3 the small window for the second monitor indicates (Not Responding).  LrC freezes and must be closed.  

I have not changed anything to my knowlege in Windows 10.  I just updated to LrC 11.0 an hour ago but this issue was happening with version 10 prior to the update.

Please advise.

Thank you

David

You need to ask program questions in the forum for the program you are using
To ask in the forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/
Moving from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have found the solution to this myself in LrC Preferences Display Tab, which allows selecting/setting the secondary monitor.  In setting this to display #3 everything is now functioning correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines