Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

LRC selection options.

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay I'll try to keep this simple. I have chosen my source file. It's an SD card from my drone. Which I have 708 files on. I only wish to select a few of them. Why does Lightroom see always check every image every time. Why does it not give me the option to only select those which I wish to edit and place them in a designated file on my hard drive.

I guess it's just a pain in the neck to have to remember to uncheck them all when it's an unnecessary step because I don't believe everybody wants to reload every single image on their SD card every time they go in there to do some editing. All this does is waste time. Much like it does in Lightroom.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Note the ALL Photos is checked by default

1.png

Uncheck it

2.png

Select what you want

3.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines