• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LRC Skips Loupe Preview of JPG Version of File Between RAWs When Advancing with Arrow Keys

Explorer ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies if this has been discussed, I did as good a search as I could.

This has been a recurring issue for me through many versions of LR and Mac OS and still with latest versions of both (OSX 12.4, LRC 11.4.1).

When I'm previewing my recent import and 'Rejecting' (X) and 'Adding to a Collection' (B), advancing through the images with the Arrow-keys, LRC will, for what seems to be a random period, skip the next JPG version of the file and go from one RAW to the next. I can't say with certainty if it also skips RAW versions between JPGS but I definitely noticed the JPGs being skipped yet again this morning. There is, what looks like, a momentary screen redraw or 'jump' when this happens. 

I am aware of the pace I press the right (advnace) arrow key and I'm not doubling up, it is the app.

Needless to say I find this frustrating. It is an incumberment to a smooth workflow.

The setting for treating JPG and RAW versions as separate is checked.

Any ideas? Is this a bug or the result of some setting or practice I'm missing?

Thanks Adobe Community

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes it does alternate between skipping either RAW or JPG previews.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines