• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LRC Stacking - I used to be able to see all x of y #s in expanded stack without mouse over.

Explorer ,
Oct 25, 2023 Oct 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I may be having a bit of a 'Are we in a simulation' moment but as of yesterday, whenever I expanded a stack in LRC, I would see all of the x of y #s in that stack.  I thought this was the way it worked until I messed with some settings and it went to what I now know is the common way of only showing the Thunbmail badge for the top of the stack and then only showing the x of y on mouseover.  Has anyone else had this experience?  Was this some beta code that finally got flushed out?  Just updated to OSx Sonoma and running LRC 13.0.1

Attached image is a mockup of what I was seeing.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think it ever looked like that, and the official Adobe information does not show that either: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/grouping-photos-stacks.html#:~:text=Group%20photos%20....

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you are not seeing 1 of 4, that is the actual first image in the stack. Any filters on? Is that image given a different attribute {like labeled green)

P.S. that ability to see each of the stacked photos displaying their stack number is odd, perhaps not default. On my rig, I see the first one labeld as such, m ouse hovering over the others displays their stack numbers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So currently I am seeing the standard view as Adobe says it should look.  Before I thought I was seeing as pictured in attachment.  Maybe I am miss remembering. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sure you do indeed not remember that correctly. It has always been the way you see it now.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines