Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LRC stopped syncing collections to Cloud

Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have synced from LRC collections to the cloud (as previews) without any problems for years.  It now won't sync, the Sync thing in the top right hand corner (cloud symbol) says 10 photos are syncing but this never changes and when I try to sync a new collection nothing happens.  I have loads of storage capacity left so don't know what the problem is?

Any suggestions?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry about the trouble with Lightroom Classic. We are here to help!

Could you please share the version of Lightroom Classic along with the version of the operating system? Please confirm if you are also using Adobe Lightroom on the same machine or any mobile devices?

Please log on to Lightroom Web (https://lightroom.adobe.com) to check current Sync issues on the left part of the screen.

SameerK_0-1645718187325.png

If there are any sync issues, please click on them to know more, find the original for those images, and back them up safely before you empty the Sync issues from Lightroom Web.

Please let us know if this helps!
Regards,
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines