• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LrC to PS and back

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All my RAW files are stored on my Synology NAS.

I use LrC (10.4) and PS 2021 (22.5.1) on my MAC running Big Sur (11.6).

My LrC catalog files are on my MAC's local hard disk.

When editing pictures in LrC, and then moving to PS to edit a COPY, when closing PS and doing "SAVE", I don't find the PS picture in LrC... I have to manually import this picture in LrC.

All works well when I do this with a picture which is stored on my MAC's local hard disk !

Anybody out there who can help ?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One old issue/fix for that behavior was to accomplish an export, making sure the Add to this catalog option is checked. Not actually going to apS, not what you want to accomplish, but a trick to cause the Edit in PS to round trip back to adding into catalog. Would make more sense if such an option was in the external editor (photoshop) but....

This could be urban LrC myth.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your input !
I just tried again, with the latest versions of LrC and PS, and it seems to work now...
Is that problem really fixed now ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines