• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LRC was accessible on Monterey 12.1 but after 12.4 update I have Adobe's 7 day trial message

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd appreciate a solution for my probem. I'm using LRC on my Macbook Air to sort images. It worked well in the library mode just a few days ago on Monterey 12.1. I got a notification to update 12.4 and restart the computer, but now when starting the app I can't access LRC, there's a "Start your 7 day free trial" message.

I'm not interested in the monthly subscription services. Even if I was not able to use Develop mode in the past, I was able to use the Library panel and all I want is to be able to continue to to access that for sorting images. Thanks

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TBMK The ability to use the Library only functions of Lightroom-Classic without a subscription can only happen if you have previously had a subscription and cancelled.

If you have never subscribed- then 'nothing'! Nada! No Library!.

If it did work for you before, then maybe just by luck, but- No, you need to have subscribed at some time previous.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Rob. Yes, previously there was a subscription and it expired! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without a current subscription, all modules except Maps and Develop will fully function.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's what I experienced before, but now I'm in a loop of starting a program and getting an Adobe window offering a 7 day trial and then quitting the app. I can't change anything, or get to pass that 7 day trial window. The program show in the background, I can see my last ingested images from a few days ago, but can't 'cut' the loop of starting-7 day trial window and quit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines