• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LrC won't connect to a projector. Other apps connect OK, I would appreciate any help.

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to project a slideshow  using LrC.  The projector isn't receiving the show from the computer.  Other apps projct normally.  I's appreciate help and suggestions.  Thanks,

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system, and version of Lightroom? Do you have multiple displays? Are you using the secondary window in Lightroom? How is the projector connected?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Op sys is Windows 11home, Lightroom classic 12.2, projector is connected via HDMI cable, I do not have multile displays unless the projector is counted as a display.  I don't understand the "secondary window" question so I can only answer that I don't think so but don't really know. 

Thank you for your response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines