• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

M1 Macbook Pro (Max) Lightroom Classic Won't Export Reduced Size Jpegs

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2021 Dec 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a very odd one. When I try and export a PSD from lightroom as a thumbnail for youtube and set my usual settings of 1080pixels longest edge and a maximum file size of 2000kb it says the below message. I have used these settings on files for years. It seems to output a 22ish mb file regardless of settings (I tried reducing quality down to 1). This is also the same for saving via a copy in photoshop. 

I checked the same file on my iMac (Intel) and it created the desired file instantly. I tried re-installing etc but something clearly isn't working. 

Screenshot 2021-12-11 at 17.29.53.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

This bug was reported fixed in 11.1:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/m1-macbook-pro-max-lightroom-classic-won-t-export-reduced-size-jpegs/m-p/12602680

Do Help > System Info to verify the version you're on, and if you're not on 11.1, do Help > Updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 11, 2021 Dec 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using an Export preset to do this? Try creating a new from-scratch preset with the same settings. Very infrequently LR corrupts presets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, unfortunately it makes no difference. I've tried exporting in lightroom classic and lightroom, neither work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, after some more googling and testing it seems trying to export all metadata that was the problem. As soon as I limited that to copyright only it worked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This bug was reported fixed in 11.1:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/m1-macbook-pro-max-lightroom-classic-wo...

Do Help > System Info to verify the version you're on, and if you're not on 11.1, do Help > Updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines