• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mac OS 10.13 and I cant open .CR3 with DNG Converter 2020

New Here ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Mac OS 10.13 an I cant open .CR3 files with DNG Converter 2020 is there an older DNG Converter to do it

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't explain your procedure. The DNG converter works by converting entire folders of images at once, it doesn't actually "Open" files. Is that what you are trying to do?

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As mentioned by @KR Seals  the converter does not 'Open' image files, it 'converts' a folder of files!

https://helpx.adobe.com/au/photoshop/using/adobe-dng-converter.html

older DNG Converter? Try here-

https://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/16064/adobe-dng-converter/old-versions

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You for your help. I could not use DNG converter older versions to convert my CR3 files to DNG . I had to use the latest version 10.13 in a machine with OS Mojave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@jvertiz I'm glad you got it to work ok.

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines