• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mac OS 12.3.1 issues with external storage

Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I first posted this in the Bug section but since I do not have the latest version of Lightroom, perhaps I should have posted it here. I apologize for any confusion.

Lightroom Classic version 5.2
Mac OS 12.3.1

Since upgrading my macOS to 12.3.1,

I am unable to import from my camera card (attached to my computer with usb)
message: “The following files were not imported because they could not be read”

I am unable to import from my internal hard drive to my external hard drive

I am unable to work with images stored on my external hard drive in Develop module

I am able to import from a folder on my internal hard drive to another folder on my internal hard drive

In Develop module, I am able to work with images stored on my internal hard drive

I am able to save Pages documents to my external hard drive

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 5.2 with the Lr  icon and not the LrC icon? The new cloud-centric Lightroom that stores your photos in the cloud?  (There is no such thing as Lightroom Classic 5.2)

This is the Lightroom Classic forum, you are in the wrong forum. You want to post in the Lightroom (ecosystem) forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have the Lr icon.  I'll post in the ecosystem forum.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apple changed something in its draconian security rules in Mac OS 12.3.1 and many, many people here are experiencing a range of bad symptoms, requiring LR have Full Disk access (which was never required before). See this article for how to grant Full Disk Access:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/quick-tips-how-to-give-full-disk-access...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines