• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mac Sonoma and Epson P900

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2024 Apr 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new MacMini with Sonoma 14.2. Downloaded printing routines for my Epson P900. When choosing Print i LRClassic it first insted started the very simple printer settings that follows with the Mac. After a new download of the printersettings from Epson, the printer is no longer to be found!

Anyone who has a good communication between Sonoma and the P900?

/Håkan Ivarsson

Sweden

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2024 Apr 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sonoma has been the most problematic update for printing workflows that can be reproduced on any mumber of configurations. In this instance if the printer can no longer be found you'll need to add it again via System Settings > Printers and Scanners. If you've done that and it still can't be found you may need to take advantage of your apple support that is available with new purchases. Are you able to see, select and print a test from Preview or other app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines