• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

(MacOS) LRC 12.2.1 sync collection not showing online

Explorer ,
Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a collection and put 29 images in it and it synced just fine. I added 30 mor imags and they don't appear online in the collection. 

I created a 2nd collection with the 60 images and the collection title shows online but shows it is empty.

I have:

1. restarted LRC, no help.

2. Stopped Syncing and restarted syncing, no help.

3. Deleted all 60 images from the collection and added them back in, no help.

Need other option as I have a client wanting to see their final images online.

Macbook Pro 2018

Images on SSD SanDisk 2tb

LRC fully updated 12.2.1

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, @1Kissatatimephotography. I'll help you figure this out. What version of macOS are you working on? Where is the catalog stored, on the internal or external drive? 

Lightroom Classic v12.3 is the latest version of Lightroom. Before we troubleshoot, please update: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/lightroom-classic-12-3-is-now-available...

You mentioned deleting the collection items; check the deleted section in Lightroom Web (https://lightroom.adobe.com) & clear any incomplete sync items. Try these suggestions:

• Apply a flag or rating to some of the images syncing in Lightroom Classic & let Lightroom sit idle for 30-40 minutes to finish syncing.
  • Export the images a test out of Lightroom Classic & at the export window > select 'Add to this catalog'. This will create a final copy of the image but without the masks & edits. Try syncing the exported > reimported images.

Let me know how it goes. Thanks!

Sameer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

MAC OS Ventrua 13.2.1

I updated and waiting nothing happened. I exported to catelogue, removed images from collection and replaced with newly exported images, nothing happened.

This is nuts!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines