• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

(macOS M1 max) Lightroom Pasting settings slower on new MacBook Pro 16" M1 Max chip

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I just got a new MacBook Pro, 16" with M1 Max chip, and I do a lot of copying and pasting of the settings and my 2015 iMac was faster at it!  Everything else the MacBook does is so much faster, except this one thing.

Any thoughts?

Thanks so much!

Jayme

{Thread title updated by moderator}

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jayme,

Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry for the trouble with Lightroom Classic. We're here to help.

Could you please share the version of Lightroom Classic & the operating system you are working on? Where are the original images stored? On the internal drive or an external drive? What type of images do you work with? JPEG or RAW?

How many images to paste the settings to in one go?

Please share a screenshot of the settings you are copying from an image to paste.

Copying & pasting AI masks can take a longer time to recompute the masks. Check this to learn more: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/masking.html

You can try to copy & paste with & without the masks to compare the overall time taken for the process to complete.

SameerK_0-1663176419965.png

Let us know how it goes from here,

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines