Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MacOS Montery mit Ligthroom Classic 11.4.1 stürzt immer wieder ab

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
seit kurzer Zeit hab ich immer wieder mal das Problem, dass der iMac (aus 2019 mit MacOS Monterey) bei Verwendung von Lightroom Classic (11.4.1) einfach komplett abstürtzt.
Ich bin gerade dran irgendeinen der Regler anzufassen und schwupps, ist alles aus, Rechner ist abgestürzt.
Das passiert mir ausschließlich bei Lightroom. Weder bei Id, Ps, Dw oder Ai passiert das.
Hat hier jemand ne Idee an was das liegt?

Hier ein paar Infos zum Rechner:
iMac: (Retina 5K, 27 Zoll, 2019)
Prozessor: 3,6 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9
Speicher: 40 GB 2667 MHz DDR4
Grafikkarte: Radeon Pro 580X 8 GB

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google translation: "Hi, for a short time now I've had the problem that the iMac (from 2019 with MacOS Monterey) just completely crashes when using Lightroom Classic (11.4.1). It's my turn to touch one of the controls and hey presto, everything's over, the computer has crashed. This only happens to me in Lightroom. That doesn't happen with Id, Ps, Dw or Ai. Does anyone here have an idea of ​​what it is?"

As a first troubleshooting step, make sure LR has been granted Full Disk Access.  See here for detailed instructions:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/quick-tips-how-to-give-full-disk-access...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much. I followed the steps and will test it a while. Would be very happy if the problem would be solved by this 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2022 Jul 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, gave it a longer try. Unfortunatly I still have the same problem. So, what else can I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 24, 2022 Jul 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you done a reboot of your operating system i.e. shut down then restart, to ensure the changes to permissions has taken affect?

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course. The changes has been done 2 or 3 weeks ago. But the Problem still exists. The Mac was shut down serveral times after the changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try the following things,

In the LrC preferences, performance tab, turn off GPU acceleration and/ or Reset LrC Preferences. See the link for info,

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines