• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Making the tabs on sliders larger?

Explorer ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't suppose there's any way to do this, but thought I'd ask, just in case.  Is there a way to make the little tabs on the sliders (the part that moves left/right) any larger?  They are just way too small, IMO.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2022 Mar 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the moment there's no way to resize elements of user interface (except the size of the thumbs in grid view).

The size is fixed in the program code.

If this point important for you you can create a feature request. See here how to create such an request.

How do I write a feature request? - Adobe Support Community - 12386378

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2022 Mar 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the slider handle is too small you can use the scrubby area over the numerical value to slide back and forth. It is a much bigger target. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines