• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

manage presets

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi i guys i currently own 11.1 version...i have so many developed presets organized into forlder but im nt able to import them with the folder and keep it organize on Windows 10...when i move the folder into developed presets its nt showing up and dnt wanna import them individually. i dnt want to manually put them back into foler. do you know any fix.

i wanna import them in a folder already 

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that you're unable to import your presets.

What is the file format of the presets that you're trying to import? Are you able to import single presets from the folder? How are you trying to import them?
Check this discussion in the forum: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/how-to-install-preset-in-lightroom-clas...

Let us know if that helped.

Regards,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi im trying to import .xmp which i organized into folders already, but i cant move it by folder, everytime it goes un organized into user sub

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many of us have used John Rellis Preset plug in techniques  and they work very well.

There are also some for sale on his site: Well worth it!!

https://johnrellis.com/lightroom/anyfilter.htm?_ga=2.14921267.406779204.1642176985-287256061.1642176...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Preset GROUPS in the Develop module do not 'mirror' the FOLDER structure of your Preset files on the Hard-drive.

Presets appear in Groups that are determined by data within each Preset .XMP file.

You have two choices to re-arrange-

1) Re-arrange in the Preset panel, or

2) Use the John Ellis plugin- Fix Presets Lightroom Plugin 

(I think the link from KentDesign was a different plugin)

And this old Feedback forum thread furthers the discussion.

https://feedback-readonly.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-presets-ar...

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi im trying to import .xmp which i organized into folders already, but i cant move it by folder, everytime it goes un organized into user sub...i tried john ellis but i still dnt know how to arrange them all at once into subfolders and nt drag them one by one

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i still dont know how to arrange them all at once

You cannot!

I repeat-

You have two choices to re-arrange-

1) Re-arrange in the Preset panel (one-by-one) or

2) Use the John Ellis plugin- Fix Presets Lightroom Plugin with the folowing options-

2022-01-19 09_38_23-Window.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines