Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Manque collections lors de la conversion V12 sur WINDOWS 10

Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Hier, au démarrage, LRC me demande la conversion du catalogue pour upgrade V12.... Après conversion, il n'y a pas toutes les photos et les collections n'y sont plus.... je fais quoi?

Merci de votre support à venir

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 13, 2023 Apr 13, 2023

There is an option in LrC that lets you select which catalog to open every time. Go to Preferences, click on the General tab, set the option to use a specific catalog when starting up. This apparently is already a LrC v12 catalog, so no upgrade is needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The wrong catalog file has (accidentally?) been upgraded. Please find the proper catalog file and upgrade that. You can have your operating system search for all files on all disks whose name ends with .LRCAT. The largest one is probably (but not definitely) the catalog file you want. Double-click on it to open it and you will be asked to upgrade.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2023 Apr 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, thanks a lot for your assistance. 
I have found and opened the biggest LRCAT as you said, it is LRcatalog-2-v12 . Then all my pics and collections are there, great!
2 simple questions please:
1- how can I set this catalog as the good one to avoid having to re open it each time manually? By changing the name from catalog-2-V12 to catalog-V12? 
2-I received no new question from LR to upgrade the catalog, that's normal?
Thanks for your help
Philippe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is an option in LrC that lets you select which catalog to open every time. Go to Preferences, click on the General tab, set the option to use a specific catalog when starting up. This apparently is already a LrC v12 catalog, so no upgrade is needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines