• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Margins are off (but at least, so far, no more crashes!)

Explorer ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

While I'm not having crashes (so far) of the Page Setup, I'm still having major issues with margins. I can't print the cards I sell because of this. 

Today I attempted, yet again, to print on 7x10 paper (at least I'm not using card stock any longer: that was getting expensive!) and, once again, the margins are wrong. It appears correct on the LR Print Screen, but the image is obviously not centered. I've attached a screenshot of the LR Print Screen and then the (draft image) print of the same image. I'll also include two other images, to show the consistency of the problem. Those images also include a bit of info about the OS and all. (I tried both the OS 13.1 and then 13.2 (so hoping 13.2 would be a fix). I'm using LR 12.1, printing on both an Epson P900 and Epson P800.

I also, by the way, tried to use the Red River paper templates, as was suggested by someone here, to no avail. I made new templates of my own, to see if I had to reset things. Nothing has worked. Printers were deleted and reinstalled. Printer drivers were updated. I've done all I know to do. Some of you have said you have no issues now. I'm flummoxed!

I have printed cards with my templates for years and have never had this issue. I'm assuming it has to do with Ventura. But am I the ONLY one who is dealing with this problem!?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 04, 2023 Feb 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting ... not one response. This makes me wonder if I am the ONLY one having these margin issues. It's just a huge problem for me, since I am stuck and can't continue with my card business until this has been figured out. Anyone? 

If there are other card makers out there who are on Ventura 13.2 could you set up a 7x10 card and tell me if there are issues, please? If not, perhaps walk me through exactly how you set things up (screen shots?) ... surely this is fixable, although I've tried all I can think of and I can assure you my templates worked perfectly prior to Ventura. Thanks so much for any and all help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 04, 2023 Feb 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

... I'm so hoping Adobe is reading these because I have new information: 
I printed on 11 x 17. Image is centered.
I printed on 8 1/2 x 11. Image is centered.

I printed on 7 x 10 (again). Image is NOT centered.

How curious is this? 

I even deleted all my old custom sizes and redid the 7x10, but it still didn't work. I'm guessing, then, that it has to do with any custom sizes. I suppose I should create more custom sizes (especially since I need them again for cards) and see if THAT is the issue. Pretty darn sure it must be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines