• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

marquer plusieurs photos en meme temps

New Here ,
May 13, 2023 May 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

J'aimerai marquer plusieurs photos en meme temps pour appliquer les mêmes paramètres.

j'arrive seulement à les marquer une par une avce la touche P.

HELP ME PLEASE

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What software are you talking about? What version NUMBER?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LighRoom Classic 12.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can select several or many photos in the Library Grid view and then press P and they all get marked. So I can't reproduce the problem. Windows 11, Lightroom Classic 12.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have no issues marking flags, labels, or ratings on any photos in the Grid. 

You may need to reset your preferences. 

In the General tab of Preferences, hold Option to make the 'Reset all preferences and relaunch' button appear. 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

"I would like to mark several photos at the same time to apply the same parameters.

I can only mark them one by one with the P key."

If you are in Library Loupe view or in Develop, with a single photo showing in the main panel, and you select multiple photos in the filmstrip at the bottom, most commands will only operate on the current (most-selected) photo, not on all selected photos.

Options:

1. Go to Grid view (multiple thumbnails showing in the main window), and then the commands will operate on all the selected photos.

2. Click on the toggle in the lower-left corner of Library to turn on Auto Sync:

johnrellis_0-1683991087203.png

But be careful -- if you forget that it's on, you could accidentally make changes that can't be undone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines