• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mask Drop Down Stuck In Lightroom 11.3.1 On macOS 10.15.7

New Here ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In LR 11.3.1 using Mac OS 10.15.7 the Mask drop down in Develop Mode fails to appear intermittently.  Needs a reopening of the app to make it work for a while, before it fails again.  V. frustrating.

{Title updated for better visibility by moderator}

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I’ll need more information so that I can help you with this issue.

Are you using multiple monitors? Does this behavior appear after a series of steps or in any screen mode like fullscreen?

Do you use any other resource-intensive application that might be behaving oddly?

To begin with, please go to Lightroom > Preferences > Performance > Use Graphics Processor > Set it to Off if it is on Custom or Auto. If this shows you any differences, please check this article to troubleshoot further: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/troubleshoot-gpu.html

You can  reset Lightroom Classic's preferences by following the steps in this article (prefer using method 2): (https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html)

Let us know if this works,

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

AS a workaround you might try dragging this panel so it "docks" in just below the Histogram. You will probably find the Masks panel opens and shuts more reliably when 'fixed' in this way, than it does when 'floating'.

Personally, I prefer this docked position anyway.

I guess that at some point the LrC interface may get fully redesigned such that all the panels are properly movable, or else that may never happen. But this fly-out Masks panel does seem to be a little problematic for the meanwhile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines