• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

masking issues in lightroom 12

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recentle updated my lightroom to Lightroon 12.1 and everytime I try using subject, or background, sky it keeps saying that something went wrong. I try I few times and it won't work. How can I fix this problem?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These features use the Graphics processor. If you GPU driver is outdated, then this error is often the result. Go to the website of the GPU manufacturer and check for driver updates.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And if you still have the problem after updating your graphics driver, do the LR menu command Help > System Info and copy/paste the entire contents here so we can see exactly which versions of hardware and software LR thinks you're running.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines