• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Masking Tool

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When do Australian users get the update for Lightroom Classic with the new masking tool?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was available for me in Western Australia late on Tuesday night WAST.

Try "Check for updates" on the Update panel of the CC App. Otherwise, logout of the CC App and login again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fantastic, I don't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't think it's a regional issue.

I'm in Tasmania and I got the updates on Tue 26 Oct, but only after Checking for updates in the Cloud desktop app first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome, I tried that. Still don't have it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you don't see the update you can check for updates manaully.

See here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-application-recognizing-available.html

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your suggestion did not help. I tried all the options on that link. Thanks anyway.

It'd sure be nice to be able to chat to someone at Adobe since I pay a subscription and should have access to it. I might have to go back to downloading hacked illegal versions!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had no problems (in Queensland) updating all my Adobe apps on desktop and laptop yesterday (Wednesday).

Is your Operating System up to date? The "latest"? What is you OS?

Is your Creative Cloud Desktop App up to date? The "latest"? I am at- v5.6.0.788.

"hacked versions"- you are not serious, I hope!

You may not get any helpful replies unless you can provide some information about your system.

! Lightroom-CLASSIC System requirements

If you want to Chat to Adobe staff, use the Chat box-

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10, up to date. Same version of Creative Cloud as you. There is no chat box on that link you sent me. 

Yeah well unless Adobe sorts this out then I'll have to figure out another way to get LR 11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"no chat box on that link"?

I just clicked the link now and see this- The chat box is in the lower right corner of the page.

You need to be logged in and allow cookies in your Browser and make sure that your browser does NOT block ads, scripts, or pop-ups.

2021-10-29 10_39_26-Window.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Correct for some reason I don't have a chat option. Regardless my LR has since today updated to 11 so problem solved, thanks for your assistance 🙂

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10, up to date.

What version or build of Windows 10?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines