Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Maximum moves within a collection still an issue 10.4

Contributor ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not too sure why this can't get fixed, but the amount of times I can rearrange photos within a collection still gets capped after some time. IDK how long it took this time, but I'm now prevented from moving any photos at all within my collection. LR 10.4 Windows

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using LrC 10.4 on Windows 10 Home Premium. I can click on an image (not the border, but the image itself) in the collection in both the library and the develop module and rearrange the order. The first time I attempted to do that I was asked if I was sure I wanted to do it because it would rearrange images on Lightroom.Adobe.com. But after that initial warning everything worked just fine. That warning was given because it was a shared collection.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a user-to-user forum. We are not Adobe. For feature requests and bug reports, go to https://feedback.photoshop.com. Search for your feature request/bug report first. If it is already requested/reported by someone else, then don't create a new thread but add your vote to the existing one.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines