• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Menu size

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a problem with Lightroom classic. I have two screens with different resolutions, the menus on the high resolution screen (Which I edit photos on) are so small they are almost unreadable, I just a moment ago had a long session with Aayushi (Adobe) without to solve the problem.

Niels the issue is arising due to two monitors and lightroom interface conflict. this is application inbuilt. We request you to fill the wish form below to introduce the option of adjusting menu bar size in the upcoming updates.
https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the display resolution is what it is and of course, you could alter the resolution on the display where text is too small to fix this. What I believe Aayushi is suggesting is you make a feature request (you filled this out as a bug, I will alter this to 'ideas' which is quite different). The request could be something like having menu's larger with a smaller display resolution or similar. Not even sure if that's possible as at least on Mac (which I only use), that size is controlled by the OS. I don't know that Adobe could as an example, let me set a much higher display resolution but alter menus. Maybe they could produce some feature that allows their GUI to scale, not sure but you make an actual request and see what happens if it gets enough upvotes for Adobe to view and maybe update as a feature. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree that I had to fill out a form, but after clicking on the link and choosing lightroom classic, I ended up here. So I couldn't see any other options than to write it here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Post your suggestion in the Ideas section of this forum.  See here for how to write the request:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-ideas/how-do-i-write-a-feature-request/idi-p/123863...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines