• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Metadata not exporting to files despite all metadata included

New Here ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my export settings, I have all metadata included, but nothing shows up in the files properties after export. Issue started about a week ago. When I go into library in Lightroom Classic, the metadata is present. This is very frustrating. I have unistalled and re-installed but issue remains.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*UPDATE* So Lightroom classic is writing the metadata onto the export files, the issue seems to be in the most recent Windows update. For whatever reason, the windows picture app won't display the property, origin, date taken, etc. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm always confused about which schemas and tags Microsoft is using in displaying metadata. I also think they don't support RAW files but likely only JPG and other metadata groups. I think they also have some of their own schemas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Interesting. Thanks for the info!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines