Metadata

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2021 Nov 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic use to show me in Metadata in Library Mode which of my cameras models took the picture.  This seems to have disappeared.  Am I over looking something?  Where do I find that info? Did it disappear with one of the last updates?  The customise settings only show Camera Model for videos.  Where to I go to have it show for photos?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can configure the Metadata panel to show much more info about image than previously. To do so, make sure you have the Default panel selected , then click on the 'Customize' button to open the customisation dialog (see below screesnhot).

Untitled-1.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

If your Metadata panel is showing this icon in the upper-left corner:

johnrellis_0-1638044484561.png

you're in "edit" mode, and it will just show the fields that you can edit. Click the icon to switch to "view" mode to see all fields.

If this doesn't help, please post a full-resolution screenshot of your Metadata panel.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines