• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Migrate License LR 6

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2021 Sep 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got a license for LR6, currently installed on my desktop PC and my new laptop. Recently, my old Laptop broke, so I couldn't deactivate the license on this one. Any possibility to migrate the license from an old broken laptop to a new one? Note: no cloud product, therefore no registered devices. Thx in advance.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 04, 2021 Sep 04, 2021

You are allowed to activate LR 6 on two computers. To deactive LR 6 on a broken computer, you will need to contact Adobe tech support, and very clearly tell them that all you want is to "deactive a LR 6 license". The minute you say you need help with LR 6, they will tell you it is unsupported and not help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 04, 2021 Sep 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are allowed to activate LR 6 on two computers. To deactive LR 6 on a broken computer, you will need to contact Adobe tech support, and very clearly tell them that all you want is to "deactive a LR 6 license". The minute you say you need help with LR 6, they will tell you it is unsupported and not help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx for the reply, got any idea how I can contact the tech support?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Best way is live chat

https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

There is a "chat icon" near the bottom right of the screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, just hang tight here. I've pinged Careessa and she will assist you on the activations. Please stand by.

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@default78qj3rk5oexn 

Please private message me your Adobe ID and serial number. 🙂 

Best, 

Careeeesa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar issue my desktop crashed and I need to load my Perpetual LR6 onto the new one but can't seem to find how to do this any ideas anyone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Richard5DB8 

Please start a new thread and describe your problem in detail, instead of telling us your problem is "similar", as we don't really know what part of your problem is "similar" and what part is not "similar".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok

I am a perpetual license holder of LR6 which was installed on my desktop that crashed, I am now trying to install on my new desk top and find it cannot be downloaded as it is no longer supported. Is there anyway I can get a download?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Richard5DB8 wrote:

Is there anyway I can get a download?

You can try here:

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-lightroom-6-cc-direct-download-links.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no luck on this link I'm afraid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"no luck on this link"-  Exactly what did you try?

In the link posted by @TheDigitalDog  I can see the download link for Windows as here, with the [Save File] option-

2021-10-28 11_31_27-Adobe Lightroom 6 (CC 2015) Direct Download Links - Free Trials _ ProDesignTools.jpg

And more importantly- What is your current Operating System Version Number of your "new desktop"?

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rob I seem to have managed to download, thanks for help, it was probably me being a bit stupid/nervous

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines