• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing folders in Catalog

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2022 Feb 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Opened my catalog today and all of my folders are lost. How do I Update the location for all of my folders? Anyone else experiencing this? Everything was there yesterday and today its all gone.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure you (or Lightroom) opened the right Catalog? Most probable cause is that Lightroom couldn't find you default (last opened) catalog and therefore created a new, empty one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I opened the correct catalog. I even tried to restore the catalog with the latest backup. Even after the restore, this is still happening. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make yourself knowledgeable about "Missing Photos" in the Lr-Classic Catalog-

MISSING FILES & FOLDERS (Lightroom Queen)

MISSING FILES AND FOLDERS-(Computer Darkroom)

And the methods to 'fix' are in the articles linked.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears that after the update for some not all of my folders links have been broken. What is the best way to "Find Missing Folder..." in Lightroom? I have hundreds of folders that are missing. Is there a way to do it all at once vs individually?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

By "finding" a top-most folder, all the sub-folders will be auto-fixed.

If LR is not showing the folder hierarchy, right-click "show parent folder" in the folders panel (repeat as needed).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Opened my catalog today and all of my folders are lost. How do I Update the location for all of my folders? Anyone else experiencing this? Everything was there yesterday and today its all gone.

By @Ernestoimages

if you mean there is a question mark icon on the folder, see: https://www.computer-darkroom.com/lr2_find_folder/find-folder.htm

Otherwise: "lost" meaning what specifically? Please explain in detail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines