• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing images 0 images

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2022 Oct 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of my LR images are gone. It shows zero images. Not an exclamation mark, but no images at all. As if I never used LR in the past.
I have edited images back to 2014 and books.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Lightroom are you using? Your reference to Books implies you are using Classic. You might accidentally be opening the cloud version of Lightroom (called Lightroom Desktop confusingly) instead. It is also possible you are not opening the correct catalog if you are actually using Classic. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am using LR 5. V-5.7. That is the version that I have open.

--
Glenn Mancini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow that is a very old version. I am surprised it still works as that is not compatible with current Macs and Windows machines. You are probably not opening the right catalog file. Select File from the file menu and look in "open recent" for your correct catalog. If you don't see anything there, use open to browse to your catalog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines