• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing photos

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2024 Apr 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I think I have created a bit of a muddle with my photos... I have moved from Mac to Windows and from keeping photos on an external HDD to a RAID home cloud set up.  Because of this I have broken all the links from my LRC folders to the original photos.  I think the remedy to this is to copy all photos back onto an external HDD (too many for the PC to handle) and then, in each folder to select a photo and go through the find photo option (selecting find nearby photos at the same time) to re-establish the link.  This will be a bit laborious but I do not know of any other way that might work.  Any suggestions or tips would by very welcome if only to confirm that I will have a few hours work ahead to achieve this.  Thanks.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please follow the instructions here: http://www.computer-darkroom.com/lr2_find_folder/find-folder.htm

In particular see Figure 4.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First, do not reimport your photos. The reason is that Windows uses drive letters for disks where MAC doesn't. See Lightroom thinks my photos are missing—how do I fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines