• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing post

Community Beginner ,
Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a post earlier that has mysteriously disappeared and never made it as far as the the page, is this place run by the Gestapo where the the narrative is controlled and no-one is allowed an opinion or to offer any sort of challenge?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

I would say that the forum is for technical support, it is not for opinions or rants. And since you describe the people running this forum using the highly controversial and emotional term "Gestapo" ... I think even that would be considered off topic and can be removed.

Don't believe me? Here are the Community Guidelines, which begin with:

The Adobe Support Community is a place to ask questions, find answers, learn from experts, and share your knowledge. Because we are a community used by people

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would say that the forum is for technical support, it is not for opinions or rants. And since you describe the people running this forum using the highly controversial and emotional term "Gestapo" ... I think even that would be considered off topic and can be removed.

Don't believe me? Here are the Community Guidelines, which begin with:

The Adobe Support Community is a place to ask questions, find answers, learn from experts, and share your knowledge. Because we are a community used by people of all ages, cultures, and people at work, we carefully moderate its content. Please help us keep them a safe and welcoming place for all members and abide by our Community Guidelines.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That doesn't explain why a perfectly reasonable post earlier has disappeared into the ether, yet this one has somehow not disappeared.  Also, there are plently of alternative oppressive organisations I could have used if you prefer, either way it doesn't detract from the fact that people are not allowed a voice on here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As long as you talk about Gestapo, and "oppressive organizations", I consider everything you have said in this thread to be off-topic, and I have reported you to the moderators. The quote I provided earlier specifically points to what is allowed, and I don't think either of your two posts are allowed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And there is a perfect example, I posted a response to your comment an it had mysteriously disappeared...  censorship in action.  Aparantly we're not allowed to agree to disagree, offer alternative opinions or ideas and all have to worship the Adobe overlords

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your post has been reported by another user or matched one of the filters, only Adobe staff can review/release it.

I can see that your account has actually 2 posts, but only one is shown.

How about give it another shot? It could also have been a glitch in the forum system.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a fair assumption, but it took me quite a long time to detailed reasoning about why I believe i change in v12.1 should be deemed a bug, and why the previous responses are not correct.  I am unable to post within the previous thread as it has been locked, hence having to create another one.  The fact that a previous post has been locked to not allow anyone to contribute or offer any alternative opinion or challenge goes back to my original point of the narrative being controlled and censorship

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your choice ... trying to get help that is offered with a new post ... or keep ranting about an eventual forum glitch or whatever ...

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It may well be a forum glitch, but my previous experience on here unfortunately suggests otherwise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines