• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

missing 'user presets' folder

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2018 Apr 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After latest update I can't find any folder of these: appdata, develop presets or user presets when I am trying to import my presets to Lightroom cc and I just don't know where these folders are. Is it possible I have delited them somehow? If so How can I get it back? I have imported presets to Lightroom cc before with no problems but now I am lost. Please advise what to do.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 15, 2018 Jul 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Carolu21331524, your Help > System Info shows you've indeed got 7.4 installed and you haven't been bit by the nasty upgrade license bug (thank goodness).

As next steps:

1. Please post a screenshot of the Presets panel in Develop.

2. When you say your preset folders are on your computer, what is the complete path of those folders?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick reply

I played around, and clicked on a few other pictures in my catalog, and low and behold all my presets appeared.  For some reason, they weren't showing up for the two photos I was working on.

It's OK for the rest of my photos, so I'll re-import the faulty photos, and see if I can then get the presets on those photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason, they weren't showing up for the two photos I was working on.

Are those two photos JPEGs, and the rest of your photos raws?  Some presets that have Treatment & Profile checked won't show up for JPEGs, just raws: Lightroom Classic: Presets including raw profiles are sometimes available for non-raws, sometimes no...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, they were jpegs.  Thanks for the explanation. 

I was so concerned that I had lost my presets!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2018 Nov 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

johnrellis​

I am not trying to move them from the old LR classic, i actually started everything in the lightroom cc... i never migrated from the old.

Brittli

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 10, 2018 Nov 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am not trying to move them from the old LR classic, i actually started everything in the lightroom cc... i never migrated from the old.

Then you'll likely get better help if you post your problem in the decided LR CC forum: Lightroom CC — The cloud-based photo service

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines