Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Modified iPhone Photos synced to LRC Issues

Explorer ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am syncing certain pictures on my iPhone through LR Mobile to LR Classic. Then I want to move the Photos in the synced folder in LRC to the appropriate folders.  But if the picture has been modified in Photo, what gets synced is a virtual copy and I can't move virtual copies.  I found I could Set the Copy as the Original, but I can only do that one at a time.

Instead of syncing I tried exporting from Photos to a folder then importing them into LRC, but I get the same results. 

First, how can I sync the original.  I can't seem to find a way to set the Photo back to the original state.

Secondly, how can I batch process virtual copies to originals so that I can move them to the appropriate folder?

Thanks!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try the option in Lr Mobile Settings to auto import from Photos and see if that works for you.

Regards, Denis: iMac mid-2015, 5K 27”, GPU 2GB, Ram 24GB, HDD 3TB, macOS 11.6.1, LrC 11.0.1, Lr 5, Ps 23.0,; Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines