Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Modules des paramètres prédéfinis qui ne fonctionne plus

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2022 Oct 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour à tous,

J'ai voulus enregister un nouveau preset et suite à son enregistrement le module paramètres prédéfinis ne veut plus s'afficher correctement.

J'ai réinstallé LR Classic 11.5 sans succès, j'ai rétrogradé sur la version 11.4.1 sans succès. J'ai aussi supprimé le preset en question depuis le dossier "settings" de CameraRAW sans succès. Il y a t'il une solution pour y remédier ?

Merci d'avance des réponses

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 15, 2022 Oct 15, 2022

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

Google translation: "Presets modules no longer working. I wanted to save a new preset and after saving the preset parameters module no longer wants to be displayed correctly. I reinstalled LR Classic 11.5 without success, downgraded to 11.4.1 without success. I also deleted the preset in question from CameraRAW's "settings" folder without success. Is there a solution to fix it? Than

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 15, 2022 Oct 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

Google translation: "Presets modules no longer working. I wanted to save a new preset and after saving the preset parameters module no longer wants to be displayed correctly. I reinstalled LR Classic 11.5 without success, downgraded to 11.4.1 without success. I also deleted the preset in question from CameraRAW's "settings" folder without success. Is there a solution to fix it? Thanks in advance for answers"

Troubleshooting steps that usually fix this problem:

1. Click the + menu in the Presets panel and then Manage Presets:

johnrellis_0-1665843226676.png

Make sure all your preset groups are checked.

2. I see that at one point there is a lot of blank space in your Presets panel. That often indicates a corrupted preferences file. Try resetting LR's preferences:
https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

LR sometimes soils its preferences file, and resetting it can fix all sorts of wonky behavior. That article explains how to restore the old preferences if resetting doesn't help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines