Monterey Update - Can't import raw photos anymore in LR?

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2022 Mar 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just did the Monterey update because my Lightroom was very sluggish, even with doing a LR update. Once complete, I open LR and everything is running fast again. However, when I go to import photos from my SD card to my external hard drive as usual, I get an error saying that the files either can't be read or destination folder is not writable. The hard drive is not locked and is read/write available. I can open my SD card and see all my raw images. Any ideas on how to fix this?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 06, 2022 Mar 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What was the previous MACOS?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check the MacOS security settings to ensure that Lightroom has permission to access all the drives and folders that it needs to: System Preferences>Security & Privacy>Files and Folders. See attached:

Security and Privacy.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines