• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving from Lightroom to Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I had set everything up cloud-based when, but my catalog of photos has become too large to want to pay for this amount of cloud storage.  Right nos almost all of my photos from the cloud are downloaded locally and can be used in Lightroom Classic,  I will let the rest finish.  I want to be able to sync certain photos so I was going to make collections of favorite images and just sync those.  I just don't know where to delete what and what settings to uncheck.  Is Classic mirroring what is in the cloud or vice versa? I'm worried if I delete from Lightroom Web and Classic is still syncing that it will remove photos to match what is in the cloud.

Any help is appreciated.  

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Lightroom Classic only syncs those images that are in synced collections, so you can select which image is synced and which image is not synced. To remove an image from the cloud, remove it from 'All Synced Photographs' in Lightroom Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom Classic only syncs those images that are in synced collections, so you can select which image is synced and which image is not synced. To remove an image from the cloud, remove it from 'All Synced Photographs' in Lightroom Classic.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines