• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

moving Lightroom from one device to another

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't find related discussion to my problem.

Recently my LR (box version) started giving me problems on MacBook so I decided to install in on my new Windows on another device. I logged out and deleted the app from Mac, but Win version communiates that the serial number is already in use and I can't use LR on my new laptop. I've checked my adobe account and I can see my product with serial number, but no device is registered.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please advise the exact version number of Lightroom you are trying to install. Also the version number of your operating system.

In the event you are referring to Lightroom 6, be aware that this version is not fully supported by Adobe and users no longer have the option of deactivating / activating an installation and it's necessary to contact Adobe direct via chat or telephone.

If you click on this link you can get assistance from an Adobe staff member who can assist, @CMass .

Send her a private message with your Adobe ID info.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines