• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

moving LRC files from C to D drive

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My C drive is becoming very full so I would like to move all photos to D drive on same machine.  I have looked at community and view seems to vary from can't be done, to there are gremlins.  Any thoughts how to do this very welcome.

Thanks b

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It can be done. (Where did you see it can't be done?) No gremlins if you do it right.

Follow the instructions in "Part 2 — Updating Folder Locations" of this document. Copy your folders to the D drive, without moving them around, keeping the exact same hierarchy as on the C: drive. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you - I shall try this.  It seems the advantage of this approach is that one can check whether/what/how things have moved before deleting from original drive.  I shall let you know how this goes!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, good luck. 🙂

It really is extremely simple.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines