• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving pages or spreads between books in Book Module

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am making multiple books in Book Module, and would like to move a group of spreads from one book to another (or even just copy them), to save having to recreate them in the targeted book.  Is there any way to do this?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not an easy way, to my knowledge. But just thinking if there are work-arounds:

You can select one page and  'Save as Custom Page' so that you have layout page templates that can be used in other books. (Note: Custom Page Templates that you define are specific to the one Book size in which they were created! eg. 8x10in and not others. )

You can Duplicate a 'Saved Book Collection' in the Collections panel, then modify the 'Copy'.

With a 'Copy' of a book you can [Delete] all the photos from Grid View of the 'Saved Book Collection' and you preserve a full template of your pages. And then add 'new' photos to the Book Collection.

2022-10-13 06_57_06-Roberts Catalog-v11 - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Book.jpg

If you find that Text remains, MENU: Edit > Select all Text Cells > [Delete].

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you for laying out details for a work around. --
Sent from My iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines