• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple Exports - Drop in speed

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone esle running into significant export seed drops when adding DNG'd to ongoing JPG exports. Typically export the clients JPG photo packages as well as a DNG copy for my archives. Since the last update the DNG not only about 10 times longer than usual but it kills JPG export speeds when doing it all together. 

Been using Lr since day one and this is the first time this has happened to me. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Typo... Speed drops*

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi richardr5091678,
In the latest release, some users have been seeing that the progress bar for export was not updating correctly. Can you go to the target location(s) and check if the exports are happening at the normal speed there ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm seeing both the bar not update but the files exporting & the bar not moving w/ no files being exported. Seems to be the first one when dealing with jpg's only but soon as I add another file type to the export it freeze up completely

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines