Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Multiple issues with Lightroom

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Besides the Lightroom program freezing ALL THE TIME I am also encountering problems with exporting to Photoshop and other programs, as soon as I finish my project it kicks me out with none of my changes saved. Also what is with the radial circles and gradients now? Since being able to zoom in with a click on the screen it now creates multiple circles and won't let you size them and move them(same for the gradient) as the program just wants to keep zooming in? Hopefully a fix ASAP for this? 

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Import and export, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom or Lightroom Classic?

Please provide the following basic information:

Adobe Forum.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide the rest of the information I asked fo.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im on the Adobe plan 20GB ADD16402151...version # unknown Direct me to where the heck to find it??

I have a desktop 290-a0xxx 8GB- Processor AMD A9-9425

Radeon R5 % computer cores 2G+3G

Will try to take a screen shot but pretty hard to explain what happens..when I go to make a gradient or a circle the system thinks I am zooming in so zooms in and I end up having to go back find my dot which usually ends up being 4 or five dots, deleteing and trying again and again.

When I lose my photo froma plug-in it is usually when exporting back to Lightroom although the plug in will sometimes just quit and send me back to Lightroom as well. All changes are not saved so I have to start all over again.

More often than not my messge is that Lightroom is not responding..goes black jumps around, if I am using a brush at the time : my brush marks are everywhere but where I put them. I never use  the erase tool anymore as it does the same thing, has it's own mind.

Hope this helps you a bit.

Thanks for any help you can provide. It's just so frustrating. I have also had every up date and none are availiable at the moment. I use the current Lighroom Classic and Photoshop.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In Lightroom preferences try turning off the GPU acceleration.

Regards, Denis: iMac mid-2015, 5K 27”, GPU 2GB, Ram 24GB, HDD 3TB, macOS 11.6, LrC 10.4, Lr 4.4, Ps 22.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines