• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My images wont sort correctly.

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Lightroom Classic 11.3.1. I import images which I then stack however lightroom will not order my files in the correct time at all. Even when I got to edit my images in photoshop it brings them back into lightroom in the complete wrong order and there seems to be nothing I can do about it.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the Lightroom Classic forum from Photoshop ecosystem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about sorting inside a stack? Lightroom does not do that. You can rearrange images in a stack manually, however.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, I have stacked my images successfully and then once I start to blend they will not stay in order of time taken. It was working perfectly at the beginning of the week and since yesterday it doesn't want to order the stacks in the correct time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can say "Nope", but that does not change the facts. If you stack images, for example by capture date, then they may initially be in capture date order inside the stack. Stacks are not actively sorted however, so anything you do -like adding a new image- can break that initial order. If that happens then you'll have to manually reorder the stack.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/grouping-photos-stacks.html

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines