• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my membership Lightroom classic

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2021 Jul 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a membership Lightroom Classic 10.3, I pyed in january 2021 144 euro bij my creditcard. Now I cannot work in it because I get the message that I have a proofversion.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you are logged in to your account with the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your OS?

At least two members are having issues with the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App contacting Adobe Servers.

One Member has Windows 7. Turns out their is a TLS issue.

If your OS is Windiws 7;

see:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/eol-tls-support.html#win7

and

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/update-to-enable-tls-1-1-and-tls-1-2-as-default-secure-pro...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The other member with a problem where Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App was not authenticating, related to the users accounts at Adobe. User had an old account that was only associated with old Lr 6, and a different account for an Adobe Plan.

Bring up Adobe.com, sign in (if needed) and inspect your account/plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I get the message that I have a proofversion.

That bit did not translate so well, what is it in the original language?

Perhaps, Trial Version?

ahh, yes, trial version, an occasional issue. Following is a link to look at, I do not know what the appropriate link for your language would be:

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines